A downloadable game for Windows
- This game creates levels procedurally from any mp3, wav or ogg file.
- If you play the song for the first time it can take up to 15 seconds to completly load the data. Depends on the file size.
- If you enable the "save audio data" option, it'll create a binary file which makes loading much faster if you play the same song again. It'll also save a binary file for the score. (C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Buttermilch\AudioRush)
- There are currently 3 difficutly settings: easy, normal and hard.
- There is currently only one game mode. You have to avoid the dark blocks and hit the colored ones.
- ESC - Pauses and unpauses the game
- Left arrow / A - Move left
- Right arrow / D - Move right
- Notice that you'll snap back to the mid when you don't press the left or right buttons.
- Left number stands for the hits you've made in a row
- Middle number is your score.
- Right number is a multiplier in percent which increases your score.
I'd be very happy about some feedback! :)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
AudioRush 1.0 Win 64 bit.zip 35 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.